American Hat Makers has been proudly handcrafting hats in the U.S.A. for over 40 years.
We offer superior quality and design across 6 distinct product lines, to guarantee that we have a hat for any occasion, whether it be a functional hat for everyday work, to a stunning fashion accessory for a red carpet event.
Would you buy yourself your dream car and not change it's oil? How about buying your dream home and letting the paint crack? Good answer! We wouldn't either. So why buy yourself a hat this nice and not take care of it? No matter the task at hand, we have a solution to keep your hat looking good, and you feeling even better
Happy National Work from Home Day from our AHM family to you! For years working from home was seen only as a bonus to reward employees, but with developing technology and our current state of affairs, many of us have had to adapt to working from home. Here’s a list of 10 tips for us all to be successful this year:
1. Have a set schedule for the day and stick to it. Fill out your calendar with goals and deadlines you need to achieve.
2. Clear a designated work space with your notebook, pen, laptop/computer, etc., and get started early. Plug in a diffuser with some of your favorite scents to relieve stress and clear the air. Our favorites are lavender and tea tree.
- 3. Make sure to take small snack/stretch breaks throughout the day. You can use house chores/laundry to time your breaks and help you stay on task.
4. Turn on some music to boost productivity! We like Jack Johnson playlists and classical music.
5. Focus on one task at a time and cross things off your list once you get them done. Crossing items off your list is not only satisfying but it keeps you organized throughout the day.
7. Throw on your favorite sunhat and go for a walk! Our favorite is the Women’s Breeze Sunhat, it offers the perfect amount of shade for any outdoor activity.
8. Communicate your goals and expectations to others around you and stay connected with team members throughout the workday. Checking in is a perfect way to keep each other accountable!
9. Set a definitive time to finish your day to help you establish a healthy work-life balance.
10. Don’t be afraid to ask questions if you’re stuck on a task. Remember your team is still there for you even when you’re at home!
Working from home can be just as productive as working in the office as long as you set yourself up for success. Plan your day, drink lots of water, and enjoy yourself! You're working from home, so have fun with it.