1 Million Hats made since 1972
50 Years Family Owned
Ships in 1 Business Day
13,000+ 5-Star Reviews
Our Hats Have Been Seen On
All our hats come with a lifetime warranty. What this means is that even if you bought a hat over 50 years ago and it starts unraveling, we'll fix it or replace it, free of charge
Handcrafted Since 1972
We are working hard every day to continue to be the best hat makers in America. Though we are steeped in tradition, we embrace modern practices to deliver hats of the highers quality.
How to Measure
- Brim 2" Crown 3"
- For detailed sizing info, click here to watch a short, informative video.
- We offer FREE EXCHANGES/RETURNS in case you order the wrong size, so don't sweat it. We'll make sure you get a hat that fits like a dream, even if we have to send you 3-4 hats 'til we get it right. We'll even pay for all shipping as well.
- Brim 2" Crown 3"
Lifetime warranty on all hats. When you buy a hat from us, we got you covered for life. Did the hat stretch/shrink? Did something unravel? We'll make it right. We stand behind all our products and have easy to reach customer service.
Easy to reach customer service. We don't hide behind a website. We love our customers and we're happy to resolve any concerns you may have. Simply give us a call at 1-800-642-3428 and we'll be happy to help you with anything you need.
Built to last. Our padded sweat liners keep the moisture off your head and away for your hat. Rain isn't a problem either. Our hats are guaranteed to last a lifetime. Rain runs off because they are extremely resistant to water.
Handmade in the USA. Handmade with love right here in the good ol' USA. We're proud to provide employment to over 35 hard working, blue collar Americans. And because each hat is handmade, they're truly one of a kind, and thoroughly inspected for quality.
Hat will hold its shape. They are guaranteed to hold their shape, and will not stretch/shrink with everyday wear. This mens leather cowboy hat can be restored even if it gets warped. Send us a message if you need help with restoration.
Perfect fit, guaranteed. Did you accidentally order the wrong size? Don't sweat it. We'll make sure you get a hat that fits like a dream, even if we have to send you 3-4 hats ‘til we get it right. We'll even pay for all shipping charges!
- Family owned company since the 70's. We're a father/son company with over 50 years of expertise in this industry. We've refined our craft and produce only the highest quality hats.
- Lifetime warranty on all hats. When you buy a hat from us, we got you covered for life. Did the hat stretch/shrink? Did something unravel? We'll make it right. We stand behind all our products and have easy to reach customer service.
Orders generally arrive within 3-7 business days.
All our hats come with a lifetime warranty. What this means is that even if you bought a hat over 50 years ago and it starts unraveling, we'll fix it or replace it, free of charge.
However, as far as exchanging one hat style for another, that must be done within 90 days.
We offer free exchanges for any reason. We'll also send you as many hats as you need until we get you the perfect fit, and we'll even cover all the shipping costs.
Hat Sizing Chart
|HNH-AHM Hat Size||U.S.A Hat Size||Head Measurement (IN)||Head Measurement (CM)|
|MD||7 1⁄8||22-22 3⁄4||56-57|
|LG||7 3⁄8||22 7⁄8 - 23 1⁄2||58-59|
|XL||7 5⁄8||23 5⁄8 - 24 1⁄4||60-61|
|2X||7 7⁄8||24 3⁄8-24 7⁄8||62-63|
|3X||8 1⁄8||25-25 5⁄8||64-65|
Sizes are approximate and will vary with hat style and material. If unsure about which size to choose, it's best to choose a larger size, as our sizing system can adjust the hat down to one full size smaller.
Our Hats Have Been Seen In
Cabana - Kids Sun Hat Wide Brim - Reviews
- LHLee-Ann H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoYes
My son loves this hat and he loves matching mommy which is super fun for both of us!!Was this helpful?
- DDecreciaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoThe Cooper's
There very nice for all kids really do love everyone of them. And nice prices.Was this helpful?