1 Million Hats made since 1972
50 Years Family Owned
Ships in 1 Business Day
13,000+ 5-Star Reviews
Our Hats Have Been Seen On
All our hats come with a lifetime warranty. What this means is that even if you bought a hat over 50 years ago and it starts unraveling, we'll fix it or replace it, free of charge
Handcrafted Since 1972
We are working hard every day to continue to be the best hat makers in America. Though we are steeped in tradition, we embrace modern practices to deliver hats of the highers quality.
How to Measure
- Brim 3 3/4" Crown 4"
- For detailed sizing info, CLICK HERE: HAT FIT GUIDE to view a sizing chart.
- We offer FREE EXCHANGES/RETURNS in case you order the wrong size, so don't sweat it. We'll make sure you get a hat that fits like a dream, even if we have to send you 3-4 hats 'til we get it right. We'll even pay for all shipping as well.
- Lifetime warranty on all hats. - We cover your hat for life. Did the hat stretch/shrink? Did something unravel? We'll make it right. We stand behind all our products and have easy to reach customer service.
- Easy to reach customer service. - We don't hide behind a website. We love our customers and we're happy to resolve any concerns you may have. Simply give us a call at 1-800-642-3428 and we'll be happy to help you with anything you need.
- Built to last. - While the other guys cut corners on quality to increase their margins, we don't believe in that. Even if you sweat a lot, it won't hurt the hat. This is thanks to an integrated sweat band that comes with every hat. Rain isn't a problem either. All our hats are also extremely resistant to water; rain will simply run off. Our hats are held to the strictest quality standards and guaranteed to last a lifetime.
- Hat will hold its shape. - We guarantee our hats will hold their shape. Please do not mistreat our hats, however, by leaving them locked in a car on a 90° summer day. But, even in that worst case scenario, the hat shape can be restored by resting it on a coffee can.
- Perfect fit, guaranteed. - Did you accidentally order the wrong size? Don't sweat it. We'll make sure you get a hat that fits like a dream, even if we have to send you 3-4 hats ‘til we get it right. We'll even pay for all shipping charges!
- Family owned company since the 70's. - We're a father/son company with over 50 years of expertise in this industry. We've refined our craft and produce only the highest quality hats.
- Hat orders generally arrive within 3-7 business days.
- All our hats come with a lifetime warranty. What this means is that even if you bought a hat over 50 years ago and it starts unraveling, we'll fix it or replace it, free of charge.
- However, as far as exchanging one hat style for another, that must be done within 90 days.
- We offer free exchanges for any reason. We'll also send you as many hats as you need until we get you the perfect fit, and we'll even cover all the shipping costs.
Hat Sizing Chart
|HNH-AHM Hat Size||U.S.A Hat Size||Head Measurement (IN)||Head Measurement (CM)|
|MD||7 1⁄8||22-22 3⁄4||56-57|
|LG||7 3⁄8||22 7⁄8 - 23 1⁄2||58-59|
|XL||7 5⁄8||23 5⁄8 - 24 1⁄4||60-61|
|2X||7 7⁄8||24 3⁄8-24 7⁄8||62-63|
|3X||8 1⁄8||25-25 5⁄8||64-65|
Sizes are approximate and will vary with hat style and material. If unsure about which size to choose, it's best to choose a larger size, as our sizing system can adjust the hat down to one full size smaller.
Our Hats Have Been Seen In
Pioneer - Womens Straw Cowboy Hat - Reviews
- EGErin G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoSo cute, runs small!
I love love love this hat and their customer service is beyond helpful and quick. I love the light pink so much and could only find pink in this style for kids. I’m glad American haymakers came out with this one for adults! It does run pretty small, however. For reference, my normal hat size is around 58/59 or 7-1/4 and the XL was the only size that fit me. They give you a little sticky pad to make it fit tighter so definitely size up.
- CGCyndi G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoIt was too small. Good
It was too small. Good quality, but hurt to wear since the size didn’t fit.
- SBShawn B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoSuperb Customer Service
Love the product and the Customer Service is spectacular. The carrier Crushed my hat upon delivery and without a question they shipped another the same day. I’m going to be purchasing more quality hats 🎩 in the near future! Great work!
- TBThomas B.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 stars4 months agoToo small - can’t figure out how to return
Read the titleAHAmerican Hat Makers4 months agoThomas, I apologize for the inconvenience. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 1.800.NICE.HAT so we can assist you on this matter and make things right for you.
- DEdonald e.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoWell made. Fits good.
I have a huge noggin and this hat fits great. Blocks the sun and makes me look cool. Lol