Geneva | Womens Wide Brim Felt Fedora Hat
Ships in 1 Day - Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Exchanges | 90-Day Returns
Yes, we do mean unlimited. At American Hat Makers we want to make sure you love your hat, because it’s going to last a lifetime.
So if your hat is the wrong size or you just don’t love the style for any reason, then you can send it back for an exchange free of charge. That’s free shipping back to us and free shipping back to you.
Not sure about your fit? Call us! A real person and expert hat fitter will be on the other side of the line to answer any questions about fit, exchanges, style or returns 831-722-3324. Or click here and check out our “how to measure” guide. *Please note that any Sale items are final sale and not eligible for unlimited free exchanges.*
For full details and FAQs, click here to learn more or process an exchange.
American Hat Makers headwear is built to last a lifetime, so we want you to take your time falling in love with your new favorite hat.
Take 90-days to make sure your hat is the perfect fit and the perfect style. If for whatever reason you don’t love your hat and want to return it, we make it as easy as possible.
Just pay a small shipping and restocking fee of $9.83 (which will be automatically deducted from your refund amount), send back your hat, and you’re good to go.
Not sure about your fit? Call us! A real person and expert hat fitter will be on the other side of the line to answer any questions about fit, exchanges, style or returns 831-722-3324
For full details and FAQs, click here to learn more or process a return.
Our Hats have been seen on
- Top Grade Materials - Manufactured to the highest standard, our materials are put through rigorous testing to ensure their quality and then expertly crafted into one of our timeless designs. Our leather is supple, our felt is durable, and our straw tightly woven.
- Hats That Hold Their Shape - All American Hat Makers hats are guaranteed to hold their shape, and will not stretch or shrink with everyday wear. This mens leather cowboy hat can be restored even if it gets warped. Purchasing our lifetime refurbishment at checkout will guarantee that if your hat is accidentally damaged you can send it back to us for a painless and timely repair.
- They Fit! - Our hats fit! It sounds simple enough but with so many shapes and sizes of heads out there it can be a challenge. To overcome this obstacle we’ve designed several fit adjustment systems, all of which remain hidden behind the sweatband to keep your hat looking sharp from all angles. Check out more here.
Every one of our hats come with a 50 year guarantee. That means that if your hat fails in any way to meet your standards due to our craftsmanship then we’ll repair or replace your hat free of charge. So if your hat starts unraveling in 50 years, we’ll take it back and make it right.
Call us anytime! We don’t want to hide behind our website. We’re real people with a deep love and understanding for all of our hats; so any questions you have we’ll be ready to answer them. Need help picking out a hat? We can do that too! Not only can we help you with any questions or concerns you’re having, we can also help you find the perfect hat for your face shape and lifestyle.
We’re available 9am-5pm PST - give us a call at 831-722-3324
We dislike returns just as much as the next person, so we’ve vowed to ALWAYS make returns and exchanges painless. If you don’t like your hat, if it doesn’t fit, or you want a different one - we’ll help you. Read our full return and exchange policy here: link to return/exchange policy page.
Our Hats have been seen in
Hat Sizing Chart
Standard Sizing Chart
|Our Size||Your Head Measurement
|Standard Hat Size|
|XS||20 - 20 7⁄8||52 - 53||6 1⁄2|
|SM||21 - 21 7⁄8||54 - 55||6 7⁄8|
|MD||22 - 22 3⁄4||56 - 57||7 1/8|
|LG||22 7⁄8 - 23 1⁄2||58 - 59||7 3⁄8|
|XL||23 5⁄8 - 24 1⁄4||60 - 61||7 5⁄8|
|2X||24 3⁄8 - 24 7⁄8||62 - 63||7 7⁄8|
|3X||25 - 25 5⁄8||64 - 65||8 1⁄8|
- Grab a soft measuring tape or a piece of string (like twine or a shoelace) and a ruler or measuring tool
- Wrap a soft tape or string around your head to measure about 1/4 to 1/2 inch above your ear and about 3/4 to an 1" inch above your brow line (see image)
- Mark the tape or your string, where it intersects, with your finger.
- Record your measurement in inches or centimeters (centimeters is often more accurate)
- If you're using a string, run it along side the ruler as many times as necessary to get a complete measurement
- MEASURE AGAIN!
- Always measure more than once until you get the same number twice
- Find your size in the chart for the perfect fit
Limited Sizing Chart
|Our Size||Your Head Measurement
|S/M||22 1/8 - 22 3/4||55 - 57|
|L/XL||22 7/8 - 23 5/8||58 - 60|
- DHDee H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBeautiful Hat
I love this hat, simply classy. Works well with a variety of styles. So fun!
- JCJean C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoGeneva
I love the wide brim. The color is perfect. Now all I need is a nice cowgirl hat.
- LDLisa D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productFace Type? RoundHead Shape Round OvalHow many American Hat Maker Hats do you have? This is my 2ndProduct Standouts High QualityComfort I am happy!Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoFollow-up to “Nice Hat” Review
I am happy to say I received lots of feedback from this company on how to fix the altered shape of the Geneva Hat during the shipping process. The You Tube video was very helpful. I changed my review to 5 stars. Thank you for the hat education!!
- LDLISA D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow many American Hat Maker Hats do you have? This is my 2ndProduct Standouts High Quality, UniqueComfort I am happy!Rated 4 out of 5 stars7 months agoNice hat
This is a very nicely made substantial hat. The color favors more green than grey. It runs large. My head size fits measurements for a larger small or smaller medium. I ordered a small since reviews said it runs large and is not adjustable. It fits my 6 7/8 head well without inserts of any kind.
My reason for 4 stars is because it was placed incorrectly in the box so the brim in front is misshaped. Because the whole look of the hat features a straight, firm brim it alters the look. I’m hoping it will settle on it’s own but if not I may have to send it back.
Any suggestions for straightening the slightly misshapen front brim?AHAmerican Hat Makers7 months ago
Thank you for your feedback, Lisa! Please email or call us regarding the item issue and we'd be happy to assist you.
- MMMary M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoAmazing! So in love with
Amazing! So in love with this hat!
- SDSerina D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoI love this!
Beautiful color, great quality, stunning!
- VLValerie L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoGorgeous gray!
This hat has really cool style - love the slightly upturned brim and the color is beautiful. Classy. I'll have a hard time waiting till fall to wear it, maybe with a chunky sweater or gray denim jacket.
- GHGabriela H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoI absolutely love it!
I absolutely love it!
- ARAnne R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoIt's a great hat. The
It's a great hat. The company provides excellent service.
- MCMei C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBest Product.
I bought the right size and comfortable to were also look nice on me.
Thank.AHAmerican Hat Makers1 year agoThat's wonderful, Mei! Happy to know that it was the right size. :)