1 Million Hats made since 1972
50 Years Family Owned
Ships in 1 Business Day
13,000+ 5-Star Reviews
Our Hats Have Been Seen On
All our hats come with a lifetime warranty. What this means is that even if you bought a hat over 50 years ago and it starts unraveling, we'll fix it or replace it, free of charge
Handcrafted Since 1972
We are working hard every day to continue to be the best hat makers in America. Though we are steeped in tradition, we embrace modern practices to deliver hats of the highers quality.
How to Measure
- Brim 1 3/4" Crown 3"
- For detailed sizing info, CLICK HERE: HAT FIT GUIDE to view a sizing chart.
- Additionally we offer FREE EXCHANGES/RETURNS in case you order the wrong size, so don't sweat it.
- We'll make sure you get a hat that fits like a dream, even if we have to send you 3-4 hats 'til we get it right. We'll even pay for all shipping as well.
Lifetime warranty on all hats. - We cover your hat for life. Did the hat stretch/shrink? Did something unravel? We'll make it right. We stand behind all our products and have easy to reach customer service.
- Easy to reach customer service. We don't hide behind a website. We love our customers and we're happy to resolve any concerns you may have. Simply give us a call at 1-800-642-3428 and we'll be happy to help you with anything you need.
- Built to last. - While the other guys cut corners on quality to increase their margins, we don't believe in that. Even if you sweat a lot, it won't hurt the hat. This is thanks to an integrated sweat band that comes with every hat. All our hats are extremely resistant to water; rain will simply run off.
- Hat will hold its shape. - We guarantee our hats will hold their shape. They will not warp with normal wear. Please do not mistreat our hats, however, by leaving them locked in a car on a 90° summer day. But, even in that worst case scenario, the hat shape can be restored by resting it on a coffee can.
- Perfect fit, guaranteed. - Did you accidentally order the wrong size? Don't sweat it. We'll make sure you get a hat that fits like a dream, even if we have to send you 3-4 hats ‘til we get it right. We'll even pay for all shipping charges!
- Family owned company since the 70's. - We're a father/son company with over 50 years of expertise in this industry. We've refined our craft and produce only the highest quality hats.
- Lifetime warranty on all hats. - We cover your hat for life. Did the hat stretch/shrink? Did something unravel? We'll make it right. We stand behind all our products and have easy to reach customer service.
- Hat orders generally arrive within 3-7 business days.
- All our hats come with a lifetime warranty. What this means is that even if you bought a hat over 50 years ago and it starts unraveling, we'll fix it or replace it, free of charge.
- However, as far as exchanging one hat style for another, that must be done within 90 days.
- We offer free exchanges for any reason. We'll also send you as many hats as you need until we get you the perfect fit, and we'll even cover all the shipping costs.
Hat Sizing Chart
|HNH-AHM Hat Size||U.S.A Hat Size||Head Measurement (IN)||Head Measurement (CM)|
|MD||7 1⁄8||22-22 3⁄4||56-57|
|LG||7 3⁄8||22 7⁄8 - 23 1⁄2||58-59|
|XL||7 5⁄8||23 5⁄8 - 24 1⁄4||60-61|
|2X||7 7⁄8||24 3⁄8-24 7⁄8||62-63|
|3X||8 1⁄8||25-25 5⁄8||64-65|
Sizes are approximate and will vary with hat style and material. If unsure about which size to choose, it's best to choose a larger size, as our sizing system can adjust the hat down to one full size smaller.
Our Hats Have Been Seen In
Maritime - Straw Pork Pie Hat - Reviews
- LYLance Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 seconds agoCool hat great company
Love it, makes me look younger
- CKClay K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars4 months agoExcellent product but overpriced
I'm a fanatic about pork pie hats and this is probably my favorite in a collection of about 30. It's very lightweight, fits well and breathes nicely. It's particularly stylish because they paid close attention to the curl of the brim and the size of the ribbon such that the ribbon shows nicely even when viewed straight on.
My only gripe is that it's way overpriced. Similar, unlined hats frequently sell in the $35-$50. This thing is nearly $100!