1 Million Hats made since 1972
50 Years Family Owned
Ships in 1 Business Day
13,000+ 5-Star Reviews
Our Hats Have Been Seen On
All our hats come with a lifetime warranty. What this means is that even if you bought a hat over 50 years ago and it starts unraveling, we'll fix it or replace it, free of charge
Handcrafted Since 1972
We are working hard every day to continue to be the best hat makers in America. Though we are steeped in tradition, we embrace modern practices to deliver hats of the highers quality.
How to Measure
- Brim 2 3/4" Crown 3 3/4"
- For detailed sizing info, CLICK HERE: HAT FIT GUIDE to view a sizing chart.
- We offer FREE EXCHANGES/RETURNS in case you order the wrong size, so don't sweat it. We'll make sure you get a hat that fits like a dream, even if we have to send you 3-4 hats 'til we get it right. We'll even pay for all shipping as well.
- Lifetime warranty on all hats. - When you buy a hat from us, we got you covered for life. Did the hat stretch/shrink? Did something unravel? If that did happen, we stand behind all our products and have easy to reach customer service.
- Easy to reach customer service. - We don't hide behind a website. We love our customers and we're happy to resolve any concerns you may have. Simply give us a call at 1-800-642-3428 and we'll be happy to help you with anything you need.
- Built to last. - Our padded sweat liners keep the moisture off your head and away for your hat. Rain isn't a problem either. Our hats are guaranteed to last a lifetime. Rain runs off because they are extremely resistant to water.
- Handmade in the USA. - Handmade with love right here in the good ol' USA. We're proud to provide employment to over 35 hard working, blue collar Americans. And because each hat is handmade, they're truly one of a kind, and thoroughly inspected for quality.
- Hat will hold its shape. - They are guaranteed to hold their shape, and will not stretch/shrink with everyday wear. Please do not mistreat our hats, however, by leaving them locked in a car on a 90° summer day.
- Family owned company since the 70's. - We're a father/son company with over 50 years of expertise in this industry. We've refined our craft and produce only the highest quality hats.
- Made from 100% Real Leather. - Stylish, sturdy, and durable. Real genuine leather not only looks amazing and makes a statement, but it's also highly practical.
- Hat orders generally arrive within 3-7 business days.
- All our hats come with a lifetime warranty. What this means is that even if you bought a hat over 50 years ago and it starts unraveling, we'll fix it or replace it, free of charge.
- However, as far as exchanging one hat style for another, that must be done within 90 days.
- We offer free exchanges for any reason. We'll also send you as many hats as you need until we get you the perfect fit, and we'll even cover all the shipping costs.
Hat Sizing Chart
|HNH-AHM Hat Size||U.S.A Hat Size||Head Measurement (IN)||Head Measurement (CM)|
|MD||7 1⁄8||22-22 3⁄4||56-57|
|LG||7 3⁄8||22 7⁄8 - 23 1⁄2||58-59|
|XL||7 5⁄8||23 5⁄8 - 24 1⁄4||60-61|
|2X||7 7⁄8||24 3⁄8-24 7⁄8||62-63|
|3X||8 1⁄8||25-25 5⁄8||64-65|
Sizes are approximate and will vary with hat style and material. If unsure about which size to choose, it's best to choose a larger size, as our sizing system can adjust the hat down to one full size smaller.
Our Hats Have Been Seen In
Crusher - Womens Leather Crushable Outback Hat - Reviews
- KMKaren M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoLove this Crusher - Womens Leather Crushable Outback HAt
I love this hat...fit perfectly right out of the box. It's light and comfortable and sits so right on my head. The color is great and the leather is soft yet durable! Delivery and packaging are top notch too. I can understand why this hat is a best seller. (even my grandson loves it!) Can't wait to order more - saving my pennies!AHAmerican Hat Makers1 week ago
Thank you, Karen! We know it takes time and we appreciate your effort! We’re glad you had a good experience and hope to see you again soon.
- RARebecca A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoLost my old one and couldn’t live without it!
I bought my first Outback Crusher in 2019. I had to immediately buy my husband one also (his is copper), as he threatened to steal mine! My first one had many adventures…it had been rescued out of the Gulf of Mexico during fishing trips on quite a few occasions, been on dozens of trail rides, run over by a trolley on Duval Street in Key West, been blown clear across a watermelon field and fished out of a rim ditch…it was with me pretty much wherever I went, and always looked fabulous, regardless of what I’d put it through. That hat had some stories to tell.
My beloved hat left my head at Sea World fall of 2022 on a ride, and I pestered lost and found until 30 days later, when they told me they weren’t going to be able to locate it. So I ordered #2.
I love this hat, and I’m sure my new one will have just as many stories to tell as its predecessor in a year or two.AHAmerican Hat Makers1 month ago
Oh Wow! So nice to know that our hats have been part of your adventures, Rebecca!
- BSBonnie S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoHow have I lived this long without it?!
I bought this hat just in time for my trip to the Galapagos, where the weather can change in a moment, and the equatorial sun is unrelenting. My hat was with me everyday, and in every type of weather from bright midday sun to cool morning mist and light rain. Also super glad to have the chin strap on windy days and on our boat rides! Through all, it was comfortable, protective, and stylish! This great hat will be accompanying me on all my future travel and adventures.AHAmerican Hat Makers1 month ago
Thank you, Bonnie! This is indeed useful for any travel and occasion. We hope you enjoy making adventures with your new hat. :)
- NBNatalie B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoLOVE! Lightweight and great quality
LOVE! Lightweight and great quality leather. Really like that it is easy to pack and travel with as well.
- KGKatie G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoI thought it was too
I thought it was too small at first because it fit snug, but now it feels like a second skin. I’m not really a hat person, but I LOVE this hat!