Ships in 1 Day - Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Exchanges | 90-Day Returns
Yes, we do mean unlimited. At American Hat Makers we want to make sure you love your hat, because it’s going to last a lifetime.
So if your hat is the wrong size or you just don’t love the style for any reason, then you can send it back for an exchange free of charge. That’s free shipping back to us and free shipping back to you.
Not sure about your fit? Call us! A real person and expert hat fitter will be on the other side of the line to answer any questions about fit, exchanges, style or returns 831-722-3324. Or click here and check out our “how to measure” guide. *Please note that any Sale items are final sale and not eligible for unlimited free exchanges.*
For full details and FAQs, click here to learn more or process an exchange.
American Hat Makers headwear is built to last a lifetime, so we want you to take your time falling in love with your new favorite hat.
Take 90-days to make sure your hat is the perfect fit and the perfect style. If for whatever reason you don’t love your hat and want to return it, we make it as easy as possible.
Just pay a small shipping and restocking fee of $9.83 (which will be automatically deducted from your refund amount), send back your hat, and you’re good to go.
Not sure about your fit? Call us! A real person and expert hat fitter will be on the other side of the line to answer any questions about fit, exchanges, style or returns 831-722-3324
For full details and FAQs, click here to learn more or process a return.
Our Hats have been seen on
- Top Grade Materials - Manufactured to the highest standard, our materials are put through rigorous testing to ensure their quality and then expertly crafted into one of our timeless designs. Our leather is supple, our felt is durable, and our straw tightly woven.
- Hats That Hold Their Shape - All American Hat Makers hats are guaranteed to hold their shape, and will not stretch or shrink with everyday wear. This mens leather cowboy hat can be restored even if it gets warped. Purchasing our lifetime refurbishment at checkout will guarantee that if your hat is accidentally damaged you can send it back to us for a painless and timely repair.
- They Fit! - Our hats fit! It sounds simple enough but with so many shapes and sizes of heads out there it can be a challenge. To overcome this obstacle we’ve designed several fit adjustment systems, all of which remain hidden behind the sweatband to keep your hat looking sharp from all angles. Check out more here.
Every one of our hats come with a 50 year guarantee. That means that if your hat fails in any way to meet your standards due to our craftsmanship then we’ll repair or replace your hat free of charge. So if your hat starts unraveling in 50 years, we’ll take it back and make it right.
Call us anytime! We don’t want to hide behind our website. We’re real people with a deep love and understanding for all of our hats; so any questions you have we’ll be ready to answer them. Need help picking out a hat? We can do that too! Not only can we help you with any questions or concerns you’re having, we can also help you find the perfect hat for your face shape and lifestyle.
We’re available 9am-5pm PST - give us a call at 831-722-3324
We dislike returns just as much as the next person, so we’ve vowed to ALWAYS make returns and exchanges painless. If you don’t like your hat, if it doesn’t fit, or you want a different one - we’ll help you. Read our full return and exchange policy here: link to return/exchange policy page.
Our Hats have been seen in
Hat Sizing Chart
Standard Sizing Chart
|Our Size||Your Head Measurement
|Standard Hat Size|
|XS||20 - 20 7⁄8||52 - 53||6 1⁄2|
|SM||21 - 21 7⁄8||54 - 55||6 7⁄8|
|MD||22 - 22 3⁄4||56 - 57||7 1/8|
|LG||22 7⁄8 - 23 1⁄2||58 - 59||7 3⁄8|
|XL||23 5⁄8 - 24 1⁄4||60 - 61||7 5⁄8|
|2X||24 3⁄8 - 24 7⁄8||62 - 63||7 7⁄8|
|3X||25 - 25 5⁄8||64 - 65||8 1⁄8|
- Grab a soft measuring tape or a piece of string (like twine or a shoelace) and a ruler or measuring tool
- Wrap a soft tape or string around your head to measure about 1/4 to 1/2 inch above your ear and about 3/4 to an 1" inch above your brow line (see image)
- Mark the tape or your string, where it intersects, with your finger.
- Record your measurement in inches or centimeters (centimeters is often more accurate)
- If you're using a string, run it along side the ruler as many times as necessary to get a complete measurement
- MEASURE AGAIN!
- Always measure more than once until you get the same number twice
- Find your size in the chart for the perfect fit
Limited Sizing Chart
|Our Size||Your Head Measurement
|S/M||22 1/8 - 22 3/4||55 - 57|
|L/XL||22 7/8 - 23 5/8||58 - 60|
- RARobert A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoSummer hat
Great summer hat! Currently it’s getting into the 100 degrees plus for the last week or so. This hat definitely makes a difference. Much cooler than just a mesh ball cap. Glad I got the hat hangar too. Keeps the hat in shape.AHAmerican Hat Makers3 weeks ago
You look amazing! Enjoy your new hat! Thank you for supporting American Hat Makers
- RCRobert C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 months agoAn interesting way to store a hat
This hat hook does a fine job of hanging a hat. It is very sturdy in construction, but I find it a bit pricey.AHAmerican Hat Makers5 months ago
Thanks, Robert. The Hat hook is indeed an efficient way to keep your hats sturdy and organized.
- IWIvan W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoPerfect hat hook
This is a great invention. It safely hangs my hat and protects it from damage.
- RMRhonda M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoHang your hat in easy
Hang your hat in easy reach in the closet so that it can air out in between wearings. Does not crimp the hat.AHAmerican Hat Makers1 year agoThanks for the photos, Rhonda! We hope that the Hat Hooks will help keep your hats in great shape.
- MDMyles D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoA must for your hat care!
I'm not sure just how heavy of a hat it would take to even 'annoy' this hat hook! Simply, it's perfect, has a grip over the metal that nestles your hat without losing its shape. A MUST BUY WITH EACH OF YOUR PRICE HATS!
- JFJen F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove the Hooks!
These are the best hat hooks you can use them anywhere! Had to get a few to use on my Hats from American hat makers! Love the Hooks and Love all my Hats !
- MAMichael A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoHat hook simply works great. I use them with “temporary” picture hooks, which work great for this purpose.
Simple, and it just works.
- JWJames W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoHat hooker
Universal. Also very nice
- TYTyson Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoHat hook
Well designed hat hook
- FKFather Karl C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat way to store a hat.
It is easy and does the job.