1 Million Hats made since 1972
50 Years Family Owned
Ships in 1 Business Day
13,000+ 5-Star Reviews
Our Hats Have Been Seen On
All our hats come with a lifetime warranty. What this means is that even if you bought a hat over 50 years ago and it starts unraveling, we'll fix it or replace it, free of charge
Handcrafted Since 1972
We are working hard every day to continue to be the best hat makers in America. Though we are steeped in tradition, we embrace modern practices to deliver hats of the highers quality.
How to Measure
Begin by wrapping a soft measuring tape (also known as a tailor's tape or sewing tape) around your head. Continuing place the tape at your mid-forehead, and wrap it around your head above the ears measuring your head size. In summary, find your size on this chart.
- Wide Brim 3 1/4” Crown 4”
- For detailed sizing info, CLICK HERE: HAT FIT GUIDE to view a sizing chart.
- Additionally we offer FREE EXCHANGES/RETURNS in case you order the wrong size, so don't sweat it.
- We'll make sure you get a hat that fits like a dream, even if we have to send you 3-4 hats 'til we get it right. We'll even pay for all shipping as well.
Why Our Hats Are Better
- WE PAY RETURN SHIPPING - We make sure your hat fits perfectly, even if it means sending you 3 or 4 hats. And we’ll pay all the return shipping charges.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - When you buy a hat from us, we got you covered for life. Did the hat stretch/shrink? Did something unravel? We'll make it right. We stand behind all our products and have easy to reach customer service.
- BUILT TO LAST - Our padded sweat liners keep the moisture off your head and away for your hat. Rain isn't a problem either. All of our hats are guaranteed to last a lifetime because they are extremely resistant to water, thus rain simply runs off.
- QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP - Handmade with love by experienced craftsmen. We're proud to employ nearly 50 hard working, blue collar Americans. In fact each hat is handmade they're truly one of a kind, and thoroughly inspected for quality.
- OUR HATS HOLD THEIR SHAPE - The shape of your hat can be restored even in the worst case scenario, example leaving it in a hot car.
- FAMILY OWNED - Since the 1970s. We're a father and son company with over 50 years of expertise making all kinds of hats. We're regular people, not some faceless corporation, and we care about our customers.
- REFUND POLICY - If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase, return it in its original condition within 30-days for a refund.
- CALL US ANYTIME - Call 1-800-642-3428 anytime from 8AM PT to 4PM PT Monday through Friday and speak to a real person who’s ready to help.
Shipping and Returns
- Hat orders generally arrive within 3-7 business days.
- All our hats come with a lifetime warranty. What this means is that even if you bought a hat over 50 years ago and it starts unraveling, we'll fix it or replace it, free of charge.
- However, as far as exchanging one hat style for another, that must be done within 90 days.
- We offer free exchanges for any reason. We'll also send you as many hats as you need until we get you the perfect fit, and we'll even cover all the shipping costs.
Hat Sizing Chart
|HNH-AHM Hat Size||U.S.A Hat Size||Head Measurement (IN)||Head Measurement (CM)|
|MD||7 1⁄8||22-22 3⁄4||56-57|
|LG||7 3⁄8||22 7⁄8 - 23 1⁄2||58-59|
|XL||7 5⁄8||23 5⁄8 - 24 1⁄4||60-61|
|2X||7 7⁄8||24 3⁄8-24 7⁄8||62-63|
|3X||8 1⁄8||25-25 5⁄8||64-65|
Sizes are approximate and will vary with hat style and material. If unsure about which size to choose, it's best to choose a larger size, as our sizing system can adjust the hat down to one full size smaller.
Our Hats Have Been Seen In
Madrid - Mens Straw Gambler Hat - Reviews
- DJDennis J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoAwesome hat and an awesome
Awesome hat and an awesome fit, love it!!
- WBWilliam B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoStraw Gambler Hat
- HLHerbert L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoVery nice hat
Out of the box the fit was a little tight but with a couple days of wear it’s fitting nicely. Quality is very good got caught in a down pour while mowing and the hat held its shape, sun protection is good and ventilation is good. Very pleased with this hat
- JBJeff B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agonicely done
First hat from this company; long time wearer of other top brands. this hat ranks right up there with the big names! I like it!
- WHWilliam H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoWould have been a gambler in a previous life
Modern sophisticated western style for a gentleman that enjoys a good hat. Not too big in crown or brim but still makes a statement.