Crusher | Mens Crushable Leather Outback Hat
Ships in 1 Day
Our men's Crushable Leather Outback Hat with tasseled braided leather hat band and matching stampede string comes in many different colors and styles. This lightweight all-weather Aussie style cowboy hat has a flat crown, wide brim for weather protection as well.
Our Hats have been seen on
How to Measure your Head
- Call us anytime - We don't hide behind a website. We love our customers and we're happy to resolve any concerns you may have. Simply give us a call at 1-800-642-3428 and we'll be happy to help you with anything you need.
- Built to Last - Our padded sweat liners keep the moisture off your head and away for your hat. Rain isn't a problem either. We guarantee our hats will last a lifetime. Rain runs off because they are extremely resistant to water.
- Hats will hold their shape -They are guaranteed to hold their shape, and will not stretch/shrink with everyday wear. This mens leather cowboy hat can be restored even if it gets warped. Send us a message if you need help with restoration.
- Family Owned since the 70's - We're a father/son company with over 50 years of expertise in this industry. We've refined our craft and produce only the highest quality hats. We have a great following, but would love to add to our family. Join us today!
All our hats come with a lifetime warranty. What this means is that even if you bought a hat over 50 years ago and it starts unraveling, we'll fix it or replace it, free of charge. However, as far as exchanging one hat style for another, that must be done within 90 days.
Orders ship within 1 business day and will arrive in less than 5 depending on your location in the lower 48 states.
We offer free exchanges for any reason. We'll also send you as many hats as you need until we get you the perfect fit, and we'll even cover all the shipping costs
Hat Sizing Chart
|Our Hat Size||U.S.A Hat Size||Head Measurement (IN)||Head Measurement (CM)|
|MD||7 1⁄8||22-22 3⁄4||56-57|
|LG||7 3⁄8||22 7⁄8 - 23 1⁄2||58-59|
|XL||7 5⁄8||23 5⁄8 - 24 1⁄4||60-61|
|2X||7 7⁄8||24 3⁄8-24 7⁄8||62-63|
|3X||8 1⁄8||25-25 5⁄8||64-65|
Sizes are approximate and will vary with hat style and material. If unsure about which size to choose, it's best to choose a larger size, as our sizing system can adjust the hat down to one full size smaller.
Our Hats have been seen in
- DMDennis M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat travel hat
I was not sure if a hat could regain its shape after being in a suitcase for 20 hours. I was pleasantly surprised. Customers service was fantastic. They were able to get the hat to me in three days just before we left for Europe. This is the third American Hat that I own. They are all great quality. These pictures were taken at the Cliffs of Moher.
- SLSteve L.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoI’ve Lost Track of the Compliments I Get….
….every time I wear this hat. Like the description says, it is perfectly packable. I’ve taken it everywhere from Hawaii to Alaska and it has broken in beautifully.AHAmerican Hat Makers1 week ago
Thank you for the great feedback, Steve! Great to see that your hat has been very efficient. :)
- CFCarolyn F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoHusband 2nd Hat
My husband loves his new hat. It is exactly like his other one which he wears literally all the time. He wanted a new one for going out in.AHAmerican Hat Makers1 month ago
It looks great on him, Carolyn! We’re glad you had a great experience and hope to see you again soon.
- ABAndy B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoMy dad liked mine so much I had to get one for him
This is a great all around hat with only one drawback. There is no venting for those really hot days. Other than that it does everything it’s supposed to do. It provides shade, and keeps the rain off my glasses and when properly fitted it will stay on in high wind. I regularly wear it while driving my Jeep with no doors or top during the summer months. On top of all that you can fold it up or throw it in a suitcase for traveling and then open it back up and it’s as good as new.AHAmerican Hat Makers1 month ago
Great choice, Andy! The Crusher is indeed a must-have. :)
- DMDavid M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoThe best hats I’ve found anywhere.
I love this hat! It’s light, holds its shape, and fits great.AHAmerican Hat Makers2 months ago
Thank you, David! We work hard to deliver the best hats in the market, and we’re glad that this one met your expectations.
- PCPaula C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLove the color
What can I say I have two of these hats, I have a tan one that I bought in Wyoming. That was my first one and I loved it so much. I went online when I got home and bought a gray one they are great for packing,it’s so comfortable. Thanks for making a perfect hat!!!!AHAmerican Hat Makers2 months ago
Thanks, Paula. Happy to know that you enjoy wearing them. Nice photos too.
- TLTerry L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoCrusher crushes it, baby!!!
What an awesome looking hat. It's actually the hat that started it for me with AHM. I saw a guy at church wearing the brown Crusher. Once I found out that y'all had it in black, well the rest is history. I get sooo many compliments on it and how it looks on me! I know, that was a little vane but, hey! Great hat! :)AHAmerican Hat Makers2 months ago
Thank you for the review Terry. We're so happy that you love the hat along with every one else. :)
- CTChris T.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoAwesome hat
Had mine for a few years now. It’s my go to for colder weather. Fits great, warm and waterproof. Also goes with anything from jeans/T shirt to business casual. For me it’s to warm for warmer weather but make a great winter hat. You can crush it completely flat and it’ll reshape itself easily.
- CTChris T.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoWarm and waterproof, fits great
Fits very well, it’s warm in winter and waterproof. Bends/crushes then folds back to original shape like nothing happened. It also goes with anything, jeans/T shirts to business casual. Definitely worth it if you’re outside in winter/rainy cold weather. For me it’s too heavy for warmer weather though.AHAmerican Hat Makers3 months ago
Thank you for that, Chris! The Crusher is indeed perfect for all types of wardrobe. :)
- RARic A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoAwesome Hat!
I absolutely love this leather hat. No worries wearing this in harsh Minnesota winters. Well made and I get many compliments on it!AHAmerican Hat Makers3 months ago
That's great, Ric! You look wonderful with this hat on.