Pale Rider | Mens Leather Top Hat | Unbanded
Ships in 1 Day
The Voodoo Hatter Pale Rider Unbanded leather top hat is sharp and left alone for you to customize yourself. Wrap it with your favorite bandana or make your own band. You can wear this hat on the bike or around the town.
Our Hats have been seen on
How to Measure your Head
- Call us anytime - We don't hide behind a website. We love our customers and we're happy to resolve any concerns you may have. Simply give us a call at 1-800-642-3428 and we'll be happy to help you with anything you need.
- Built to Last - Our padded sweat liners keep the moisture off your head and away for your hat. Rain isn't a problem either. We guarantee our hats will last a lifetime. Rain runs off because they are extremely resistant to water.
- Hats will hold their shape -They are guaranteed to hold their shape, and will not stretch/shrink with everyday wear. This mens leather cowboy hat can be restored even if it gets warped. Send us a message if you need help with restoration.
- Family Owned since the 70's - We're a father/son company with over 50 years of expertise in this industry. We've refined our craft and produce only the highest quality hats. We have a great following, but would love to add to our family. Join us today!
All our hats come with a lifetime warranty. What this means is that even if you bought a hat over 50 years ago and it starts unraveling, we'll fix it or replace it, free of charge. However, as far as exchanging one hat style for another, that must be done within 90 days.
Orders ship within 1 business day and will arrive in less than 5 depending on your location in the lower 48 states.
We offer free exchanges for any reason. We'll also send you as many hats as you need until we get you the perfect fit, and we'll even cover all the shipping costs
Hat Sizing Chart
|Our Hat Size||U.S.A Hat Size||Head Measurement (IN)||Head Measurement (CM)|
|MD||7 1⁄8||22-22 3⁄4||56-57|
|LG||7 3⁄8||22 7⁄8 - 23 1⁄2||58-59|
|XL||7 5⁄8||23 5⁄8 - 24 1⁄4||60-61|
|2X||7 7⁄8||24 3⁄8-24 7⁄8||62-63|
|3X||8 1⁄8||25-25 5⁄8||64-65|
Sizes are approximate and will vary with hat style and material. If unsure about which size to choose, it's best to choose a larger size, as our sizing system can adjust the hat down to one full size smaller.
Our Hats have been seen in
- CPChuck P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoEpic hat
Absolutely love the hat, fantastic quality, fit, and price. Well worth the money for this quality, thank youAHAmerican Hat Makers4 months ago
True that, Chuck! The Pale Ride is a must have and we're happy to hear that it has met your expectations.
- JAJeffrey A. G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoToo Much Awesomeness!!!
Straight out of the box, this hat shows it's top quality in craftsmanship. Choosing the Unbanded allows me to make this hat my very own. I have a small business that has a unique image and this hat makes it possible to bring that image into reality. Over time this hat will accumulate "things" with special significance to be worn on it. Thank you American Hat Makers for making my image come to life.AHAmerican Hat Makers5 months ago
thanks, Jeffrey! Nice photo you have there!
- ADAshley D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoAbsolutely amazing!
This hat was exactly what I wanted! I added my own homemade hatbands to it for a personal flair and I get SO MANY COMPLIMENTS on it all the time! As always, AHM's craftsmanship is second to none, the leather is gorgeous, and the fit is phenomenal with those sizers and sweatbands! Another perfect score for AHM!AHAmerican Hat Makers6 months ago
That's so cool, Ashley! It looks perfect with that look!
- JCJeff C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoGreat hat!!
I just recently was turned on to the movie, Pale Rider, and being a hat guy, I wanted a hat just like the one Clint Eastwood wears in the movie. This one is perfect!! I did have to flatten the brim a little by using some heavy books, but when I did that, it was perfect!!!
- KLKami L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoMy Favorite Hat!!
Having a large head and LOTS of hair makes finding a hat big enough to stay on my head nearly impossible, until I found AHM! Now I can have any style hat I'm looking for and THIS is my favorite! I'm a musician and wear this hat everywhere. Very well made, looks great with any hat band or bandana I put on it, can dress it up or down. My head & hair measure almost 25" and a 2xl fits perfectly.
- PGPhlash G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoFavorite hat, so far.
Fits perfect with the appropriate inner sizing bands. It's also not too uncomfortable to wear on 100° Texas days. I have yet to wear it standing outside in the heat, but I expect it's still not as much a head oven as my 20X black Resistol. Oh, and the young ladies seem to dig it, and that, alone, makes it worth wearing. I am dang pleased with this lid, and this AMERICAN company.
- RBRyan B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoPale Rider Rocks!!!
I have been trying to find a quality Pale Rider style hat for several years now. I saw this and I admit I was skeptical about the quality especially for the price. Once it arrived all doubts were gone and this hat appears to be extremely well made and just looks amazing.
- PEPeter E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoThis hat is a genuine
This hat is a genuine conversation starter. I wore it on stage and so many people wanted it. Going to be adding it to my repertoire. It comfortable and fashionable.
- KAKurt A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agopale rider
Fit is perfect ,quality is 100% as usualAHAmerican Hat Makers1 year agoYou look great with your Pale Rider, Kurt!
- LWleslie W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoPale Rider was THE hat
Pale Rider was THE hat for the costume, steam punky plague doctor. My hat is the plain banded Marlow. I've had it for years after buying it at an art festival in Salt Lake City and wear it casually and with costumes. The Pale Rider will be used the same way. SUCH AMAZING hats. Superb craftsmanship and materials. So many compliments on the hats. The style(s) capture imagination. Next wearing will be at the pot luck Thanksgiving feast at Saline Valley hot springs in the wild outback of Death ValleyAHAmerican Hat Makers1 year agoNice one, Leslie! The Pale Rider doesn't disappoint. Glad to hear that it has been a part of your events since. :)