1 Million Hats made since 1972
50 Years Family Owned
Ships in 1 Business Day
13,000+ 5-Star Reviews
Our Hats Have Been Seen On
All our hats come with a lifetime warranty. What this means is that even if you bought a hat over 50 years ago and it starts unraveling, we'll fix it or replace it, free of charge
Handcrafted Since 1972
We are working hard every day to continue to be the best hat makers in America. Though we are steeped in tradition, we embrace modern practices to deliver hats of the highers quality.
How to Measure
- Brim 4 1/4" Crown 4 3/4"
- For detailed sizing info, CLICK HERE: HAT FIT GUIDE to view a sizing chart.
- Additionally we offer FREE EXCHANGES/RETURNS in case you order the wrong size, so don't sweat it.
- We'll make sure you get a hat that fits like a dream, even if we have to send you 3-4 hats 'til we get it right. We'll even pay for all shipping as well.
- Lifetime warranty on all hats. - We cover your hat for life. Did the hat stretch/shrink? Did something unravel? We'll make it right. We stand behind all our products and have easy to reach customer service.
- Easy to reach customer service. - We don't hide behind a website. We love our customers and we're happy to resolve any concerns you may have. Simply give us a call at 1-800-642-3428 and we'll be happy to help you with anything you need.
- Built to last. - While the other guys cut corners on quality to increase their margins, we don't believe in that. Even if you sweat a lot, it won't hurt the hat. This is thanks to an integrated sweat band that comes with every hat. Rian isn't a problem either. All our hats are also extremely resistant to water; rain will simply run off. Our strictest quality standards is garanteed to last a lifetime.
- Hat will hold its shape. - The Yuma Straw Cowgirl Hat is guaranteed to hold its shape, and will not stretch/shrink with everyday wear. Please do not mistreat our hats, however, by leaving them locked in a car on a 90° summer day. But, even in that worst case scenario, the hat shape can be restored by resting it on a coffee can.
- Perfect fit, guaranteed. - Did you accidentally order the wrong size? Don't sweat it. We'll make sure you get a hat that fits like a dream, even if we have to send you 3-4 hats ‘til we get it right. We'll even pay for all shipping charges!
- Family owned company since the 70's. - We're a father/son company with over 50 years of expertise in this industry. We've refined our craft and produce only the highest quality hats.
- Hat orders generally arrive within 3-7 business days.
- All our hats come with a lifetime warranty. What this means is that even if you bought a hat over 50 years ago and it starts unraveling, we'll fix it or replace it, free of charge.
- However, as far as exchanging one hat style for another, that must be done within 90 days.
- We offer free exchanges for any reason. We'll also send you as many hats as you need until we get you the perfect fit, and we'll even cover all the shipping costs.
Hat Sizing Chart
|HNH-AHM Hat Size||U.S.A Hat Size||Head Measurement (IN)||Head Measurement (CM)|
|MD||7 1⁄8||22-22 3⁄4||56-57|
|LG||7 3⁄8||22 7⁄8 - 23 1⁄2||58-59|
|XL||7 5⁄8||23 5⁄8 - 24 1⁄4||60-61|
|2X||7 7⁄8||24 3⁄8-24 7⁄8||62-63|
|3X||8 1⁄8||25-25 5⁄8||64-65|
Sizes are approximate and will vary with hat style and material. If unsure about which size to choose, it's best to choose a larger size, as our sizing system can adjust the hat down to one full size smaller.
Our Hats Have Been Seen In
Yuma - Womens Straw Cowgirl Hat - Reviews
- ADAshley D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoI am in love! This
I am in love! This hat fits so beautifully and looks so darn good!
- DRDonald R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars11 months agoThe hat is wonderful I
The hat is wonderful I haven't hardly taken it off my head since I've gotten it. Made very well and holds up great.AHAmerican Hat Makers11 months agoWow! You look nice with the Limited Edition Cowboy Hat on!
- BBBarry B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoLove it
Love it. Just what I wanted.
- JSJohn s.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoIt was about an inch
It was about an inch to big with sweatpants instalked. I have it to my son. He loves it. But I'll like to try again next month. But the only way I know to measure is a soft inches tape measure same as b4. so how do I size my head
- IAIshaq A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoAwesome look hat I love
Awesome look hat I love it high quality materials 😍