1 Million Hats made since 1972
50 Years Family Owned
Ships in 1 Business Day
13,000+ 5-Star Reviews
Our Hats Have Been Seen On
All our hats come with a lifetime warranty. What this means is that even if you bought a hat over 50 years ago and it starts unraveling, we'll fix it or replace it, free of charge
Handcrafted Since 1972
We are working hard every day to continue to be the best hat makers in America. Though we are steeped in tradition, we embrace modern practices to deliver hats of the highers quality.
How to Measure
Measuring for the Corinth - Womens Wide Brim Sraw Fedora Hat begins by wrapping a soft measuring tape (also known as a tailor's tape or sewing tape) around your head. Continuing place the tape at your mid-forehead, and wrap it around your head above the ears measuring your head size. In summary, find your size on this chart.
- Brim 3 1/2" Crown 4 1/2"
- For detailed sizing info, CLICK HERE: HAT FIT GUIDE to view a sizing chart.
- Additionally we offer FREE EXCHANGES/RETURNS in case you order the wrong size, so don't sweat it.
- We'll make sure you get a hat that fits like a dream, even if we have to send you 3-4 hats 'til we get it right. We'll even pay for all shipping as well.
Why Our Hats Are Better
- Lifetime warranty on all hats. - When you buy a hat from us, we got you covered for life. Did the hat stretch/shrink? Did something unravel? We'll make it right. We stand behind all our products and have easy to reach customer service.
- Easy to reach customer service. - We don't hide behind a website. We love our customers and we're happy to resolve any concerns you may have. Simply give us a call at 1-800-642-3428 and we'll be happy to help you with anything you need.
- Built to last. - While the other guys cut corners on quality to increase their margins, we don't believe in that. Even if you sweat a lot, it won't hurt the hat. This is thanks to an integrated sweat band that comes with every hat. Rain isn't a problem either. All our hats are also extremely resistant to water; rain will simply run off. Our hats are held to the strictest quality standards and guaranteed to last a lifetime.
- Hat will hold its shape. - They are guaranteed to hold their shape, and will not stretch/shrink with everyday wear. Please do not mistreat our hats, however, by leaving them locked in a car on a 90° summer day. But, even in that worst case scenario, the hat shape can be restored by resting it on a coffee can.
- Perfect fit, guaranteed. - Did you accidentally order the wrong size? Don't sweat it. We'll make sure you get a hat that fits like a dream, even if we have to send you 3-4 hats ‘til we get it right. We'll even pay for all shipping charges!
- Family owned company since the 70's. - We're a father/son company with over 50 years of expertise in this industry. We've refined our craft and produce only the highest quality hats.
Shipping and Returns
- Hat orders generally arrive within 3-7 business days.
- All our hats come with a lifetime warranty. What this means is that even if you bought a hat over 50 years ago and it starts unraveling, we'll fix it or replace it, free of charge.
- However, as far as exchanging one hat style for another, that must be done within 90 days.
- We offer free exchanges for any reason. We'll also send you as many hats as you need until we get you the perfect fit, and we'll even cover all the shipping costs.
Hat Sizing Chart
|HNH-AHM Hat Size||U.S.A Hat Size||Head Measurement (IN)||Head Measurement (CM)|
|MD||7 1⁄8||22-22 3⁄4||56-57|
|LG||7 3⁄8||22 7⁄8 - 23 1⁄2||58-59|
|XL||7 5⁄8||23 5⁄8 - 24 1⁄4||60-61|
|2X||7 7⁄8||24 3⁄8-24 7⁄8||62-63|
|3X||8 1⁄8||25-25 5⁄8||64-65|
Sizes are approximate and will vary with hat style and material. If unsure about which size to choose, it's best to choose a larger size, as our sizing system can adjust the hat down to one full size smaller.
Our Hats Have Been Seen In
Corinth - Womens Wide Brim Straw Fedora Hat - Reviews
- MWMelanie W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoStylish Hat, Good Sun Protection
I'm very happy with the Corinth hat. Looks great, as pictured, and provides good sun protection. I had to go up one size from what was recommended in the size guide, as my head was more oblong than the hat which caused it to be snug against my forehead. Exchange process was quick and easy. Thanks AHM!
- KWKendall W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 months agoVery well made hat!
I haven't had the hat for a very long time or worn it long. However, it's really lovely. It's a bit snug. I have a small head though. If I went any larger it would be too big. Hopefully it will stretch out. I'm wishing it came with an optional chin strap for windy days. But I got one & put it on myself.
- ATalex t.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoPerfect summer hat!
I LOVE this hat! It's lightweight, has a beautifully decorated band and runs true to size. I will be wearing this hat a ton to festivals, concerts and any chance I can get outdoors. The top is also very flatting and looks great in photos. Highly recommend it!
- SsfmamaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars7 months agoSuper cute but it's not solid and sturdy. It's very floppy.
Super cute but too floppy for my taste. I like a solid construction that keeps it's shape. I have another straw hat that I prefer over this one. The sizing was off for me. Ordered a medium based on their description and it is HUGE. Will exchange for small.
- LALindsay A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoNew Fave
This is my new favorite hat. I’m a hat person in general, usually a ball cap, however I’m constantly looking for excuses to wear this thing. I’m obsessed. I have a tiny head and the small fits perfectly. It’s comfortable for long hours and breathable. It’s perfect.