The Phoenix - Mens Wide Brim Felt Boater Hat will transform your style in a fiery rebirth. With detailed Concho inlays that would make any artisan blush with envy, this felt hat will blow your socks off.
From the age old tale of the Phoenix we took inspiration from the cinnamon that the legendary bird forms its nest from. The wind will never blow off the hat out of your head with it's helpful chinstrap. Get an iconic hat, get the Phoenix - Mens Wide Brim Felt Boater Hat.
- Structured Felt Boater
- Durable Construction
- Brim 3 1/2" Crown 4"
- Sewn-in Sweatband
Measuring for the Phoenox - Mens Wide Brim Felt Boater Hat begins by wrapping a soft measuring tape (also known as a tailor's tape or sewing tape) around your head. Continuing place the tape at your mid-forehead, and wrap it around your head above the ears measuring your head size. In summary, find your size on this chart.
- Brim 3 1/2" Cown 4"
- For detailed sizing info, click here to watch a short, informative video.
- We offer FREE EXCHANGES/RETURNS in case you order the wrong size, so don't sweat it. We'll make sure you get a hat that fits like a dream, even if we have to send you 3-4 hats 'til we get it right. We'll even pay for all shipping as well.
Lifetime warranty on all hats. We cover your hat for life. Did the hat stretch/shrink? Did something unravel? We'll make it right. We stand behind all our products and have easy to reach customer service.
Easy to reach customer service. We don't hide behind a website. We love our customers and we're happy to resolve any concerns you may have. Simply give us a call at 1-800-642-3428 and we'll be happy to help you with anything you need.
Built to last. While the other guys cut corners on quality to increase their margins, we don't believe in that. Even if you sweat a lot, it won't hurt the hat. This is thanks to an integrated sweat band that comes with every hat. Rain isn't a problem either. All our hats are also extremely resistant to water; rain will simply run off. Our strictest quality standards is garanteed to last a lifetime.
Hat will hold its shape. The Phoenix Mens Wide Brim Felt Boater Hat is guaranteed to hold its shape, and will not stretch/shrink with everyday wear. Please do not mistreat our hats, however, by leaving them locked in a car on a 90° summer day. But, even in that worst case scenario, the hat shape can be restored by resting it on a coffee can.
Perfect fit, guaranteed. Did you accidentally order the wrong size? Don't sweat it. We'll make sure you get a hat that fits like a dream, even if we have to send you 3-4 hats ‘til we get it right. We'll even pay for all shipping charges!
- Family owned company since the 70's. We're a father/son company with over 50 years of expertise in this industry. We've refined our craft and produce only the highest quality hats.
- Lifetime warranty on all hats. We cover your hat for life. Did the hat stretch/shrink? Did something unravel? We'll make it right. We stand behind all our products and have easy to reach customer service.
Orders generally arrive within 3-7 business days.
All our hats come with a lifetime warranty. What this means is that even if you bought a hat over 50 years ago and it starts unraveling, we'll fix it or replace it, free of charge.
However, as far as exchanging one hat style for another, that must be done within 90 days.
We offer free exchanges for any reason.
We'll also send you as many hats as you need until we get you the perfect fit, and we'll even cover all the shipping costs.
* All Sale Items are Final Sale. No Returns *
Phoenix - Mens Wide Brim Felt Boater Hat - Reviews
- GCGenevieve C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoI love my new Fedora
I love my new Fedora and always receive complements on it! The blue color is so pretty and unusual for a straw hat. Thank you so much!Was this helpful?
- WMWilliam M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoMy Wife loves it
I got this hat for my wife and she really loves it!Was this helpful?
- JWJill W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoLove
Great quality and a fun look when I want a change up.Was this helpful?
- JGJane G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoGreat customer service!
Beautiful quality Panama hat! Unfortunately too small. Thank you for sending the next size up. I look forward to receiving it and wearing it!!Was this helpful?
- CNCynthia N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars6 months agoA Bit Too Thin
This thin braided horsehair hatband is well-made. The braiding is tight. The hatband is labeled as thin but it is too thin. It doesn’t grab your attention on the hat. I would like it better if it was twice as wide. So, if you are looking for a subtle hatband for your hat, I recommend it. If you want something that grabs attention, pass it by.Was this helpful?