Florence Western Curled | Mens Straw Cowboy Hat
Ships in 1 Day - Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Exchanges | 90-Day Returns
Yes, we do mean unlimited. At American Hat Makers we want to make sure you love your hat, because it’s going to last a lifetime.
So if your hat is the wrong size or you just don’t love the style for any reason, then you can send it back for an exchange free of charge. That’s free shipping back to us and free shipping back to you.
Not sure about your fit? Call us! A real person and expert hat fitter will be on the other side of the line to answer any questions about fit, exchanges, style or returns 831-722-3324. Or click here and check out our “how to measure” guide. *Please note that any Sale items are final sale and not eligible for unlimited free exchanges.*
For full details and FAQs, click here to learn more or process an exchange.
American Hat Makers headwear is built to last a lifetime, so we want you to take your time falling in love with your new favorite hat.
Take 90-days to make sure your hat is the perfect fit and the perfect style. If for whatever reason you don’t love your hat and want to return it, we make it as easy as possible.
Just pay a small shipping and restocking fee of $9.83 (which will be automatically deducted from your refund amount), send back your hat, and you’re good to go.
Not sure about your fit? Call us! A real person and expert hat fitter will be on the other side of the line to answer any questions about fit, exchanges, style or returns 831-722-3324
For full details and FAQs, click here to learn more or process a return.
Our Hats have been seen on
Steven Tyler Musician
Jason Momoa Actor
Eiza Gonzalez Actress
Viola Davis Actress
Jamie Foxx Actor
Luis Guzman Actor
Anthony Anderson Actor
Doc Rivers Coach
- Top Grade Materials - Manufactured to the highest standard, our materials are put through rigorous testing to ensure their quality and then expertly crafted into one of our timeless designs. Our leather is supple, our felt is durable, and our straw tightly woven.
- Hats That Hold Their Shape - All American Hat Makers hats are guaranteed to hold their shape, and will not stretch or shrink with everyday wear. This mens leather cowboy hat can be restored even if it gets warped. Purchasing our lifetime refurbishment at checkout will guarantee that if your hat is accidentally damaged you can send it back to us for a painless and timely repair.
- They Fit! - Our hats fit! It sounds simple enough but with so many shapes and sizes of heads out there it can be a challenge. To overcome this obstacle we’ve designed several fit adjustment systems, all of which remain hidden behind the sweatband to keep your hat looking sharp from all angles. Check out more here.
Every one of our hats come with a 50 year guarantee. That means that if your hat fails in any way to meet your standards due to our craftsmanship then we’ll repair or replace your hat free of charge. So if your hat starts unraveling in 50 years, we’ll take it back and make it right.
Call us anytime! We don’t want to hide behind our website. We’re real people with a deep love and understanding for all of our hats; so any questions you have we’ll be ready to answer them. Need help picking out a hat? We can do that too! Not only can we help you with any questions or concerns you’re having, we can also help you find the perfect hat for your face shape and lifestyle.
We’re available 9am-5pm PST - give us a call at 831-722-3324
Our Hats have been seen in
Hat Sizing Chart
Standard Sizing Chart
|Our Size||Your Head Measurement
|Standard Hat Size|
|XS||20 - 20 7⁄8||52 - 53||6 1⁄2|
|SM||21 - 21 7⁄8||54 - 55||6 7⁄8|
|MD||22 - 22 3⁄4||56 - 57||7 1/8|
|LG||22 7⁄8 - 23 1⁄2||58 - 59||7 3⁄8|
|XL||23 5⁄8 - 24 1⁄4||60 - 61||7 5⁄8|
|2X||24 3⁄8 - 24 7⁄8||62 - 63||7 7⁄8|
|3X||25 - 25 5⁄8||64 - 65||8 1⁄8|
- Grab a soft measuring tape or a piece of string (like twine or a shoelace) and a ruler or measuring tool
- Wrap a soft tape or string around your head to measure about 1/4 to 1/2 inch above your ear and about 3/4 to an 1" inch above your brow line (see image)
- Mark the tape or your string, where it intersects, with your finger.
- Record your measurement in inches or centimeters (centimeters is often more accurate)
- If you're using a string, run it along side the ruler as many times as necessary to get a complete measurement
- MEASURE AGAIN!
- Always measure more than once until you get the same number twice
- Find your size in the chart for the perfect fit
Limited Sizing Chart
|Our Size||Your Head Measurement
|S/M||22 1/8 - 22 3/4||55 - 57|
|L/XL||22 7/8 - 23 5/8||58 - 60|
- MBMike B.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars6 days agoMy First American Hat Purchase
I have been looking at & researching cowboy hat companies, shapes, styles & materials for the last year, looking to upgrade my hat game from a run of the mill $80 straw to a high quality hat. In my search I kept coming back to AHM, due to the reviews & warranty. When I saw this model, the Florence Western Curled, I felt that this would be an affordable buy to see & touch the actual quality & what AMH has been bragging about.
My hat came in & as I was unboxing this perfect undamaged box, I could see some time went into the packaging, which highlighted my eagerness to a better quality hat than I’ve ever had. Box open, paper pushed aside & out of the plastic bag, I held my new hat & was immediately disappointed.
Was this hat shaped on a Friday at 4:59 pm? Neither side was shaped the same. My first impression of their craftsmanship… I’m just going to say that I guess I have another $40 river hat & back on the search for a quality Cowboy hat maker/shaper. One side is rolled up & away, the other was blocked & neither straight as you looked down upon the hat with the nose pointing away. My OCD & anxiety went through the roof… & back in the box the hat went & there it has set for a week.
I’m glad I didn’t learn this lesson on one of their $300 & a $500+ hat, which is where I was going.
Sad thing is I talked this hat & company up to guys at work that actually go to a store & buy quality, perfectly shaped & fitted to their heads hats in the $1k+ range.
Life lessons learned.AHAmerican Hat Makers5 days ago
Thank you for your review. We're disappointed to learn that you were not satisfied with your recent experience with the hat that you received from us. We appreciate your feedback, and we're committed to improving our services and making things right. Please contact us at email@example.com or 831-722-3324 at your earliest convenience for us to discuss about this. Thank you.
- MBMichael B.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 starsYesterdayHat
Crown of hat was not glued down to mesh properly. Also had to reshape. Bad Q.C. of product in my opinion.AHAmerican Hat Makers11 seconds ago
Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you had a disappointing experience with us regarding the hat that you received. We take your feedback seriously and will do everything we can to resolve the issue. Please contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 831-722-3324 so we can assist you.