1 Million Hats made since 1972
50 Years Family Owned
Ships in 1 Business Day
13,000+ 5-Star Reviews
Our Hats Have Been Seen On
All our hats come with a lifetime warranty. What this means is that even if you bought a hat over 50 years ago and it starts unraveling, we'll fix it or replace it, free of charge
Handcrafted Since 1972
We are working hard every day to continue to be the best hat makers in America. Though we are steeped in tradition, we embrace modern practices to deliver hats of the highers quality.
How to Measure
Measuring for the Tumbleweed - Distressed Outback Felt Fedora Hat begins by wrapping a soft measuring tape (also known as a tailor's tape or sewing tape) around your head. Continuing place the tape at your mid-forehead, and wrap it around your head above the ears measuring your head size. In summary, find your size on this chart.
- Brim 2 1/2" Crown 4 3/4"
- For detailed sizing info, CLICK HERE: HAT FIT GUIDE to view a sizing chart.
- Additionally we offer FREE EXCHANGES/RETURNS in case you order the wrong size, so don't sweat it.
- We'll make sure you get a hat that fits like a dream, even if we have to send you 3-4 hats 'til we get it right. We'll even pay for all shipping as well.
- Lifetime warranty on all hats. - We cover your hat for life. Did the hat stretch/shrink? Did something unravel? We'll make it right. We stand behind all our products and have easy to reach customer service.
- Easy to reach customer service. - We don't hide behind a website. We love our customers and we're happy to resolve any concerns you may have. Simply give us a call at 1-800-642-3428 and we'll be happy to help you with anything you need.
- Built to last. - While the other guys cut corners on quality to increase their margins, we don't believe in that. Even if you sweat a lot, it won't hurt the hat. This is thanks to an integrated sweat band that comes with every hat. Rain isn't a problem either. All our hats are also extremely resistant to water; rain will simply run off. Our strictest quality standards is garanteed to last a lifetime.
- Hat will hold its shape. - The Tumbleweed Distressed Outback Felt Fedora Hat is guaranteed to hold its shape, and will not stretch/shrink with everyday wear. Please do not mistreat our hats, however, by leaving them locked in a car on a 90° summer day. But, even in that worst case scenario, the hat shape can be restored by resting it on a coffee can.
- Perfect fit, guaranteed. - Did you accidentally order the wrong size? Don't sweat it. We'll make sure you get a hat that fits like a dream, even if we have to send you 3-4 hats ‘til we get it right. We'll even pay for all shipping charges!
- Family owned company since the 70's. - We're a father/son company with over 50 years of expertise in this industry. We've refined our craft and produce only the highest quality hats.
- Hat orders generally arrive within 3-7 business days.
- All our hats come with a lifetime warranty. What this means is that even if you bought a hat over 50 years ago and it starts unraveling, we'll fix it or replace it, free of charge.
- However, as far as exchanging one hat style for another, that must be done within 90 days.
- We offer free exchanges for any reason. We'll also send you as many hats as you need until we get you the perfect fit, and we'll even cover all the shipping costs.
Hat Sizing Chart
|HNH-AHM Hat Size||U.S.A Hat Size||Head Measurement (IN)||Head Measurement (CM)|
|MD||7 1⁄8||22-22 3⁄4||56-57|
|LG||7 3⁄8||22 7⁄8 - 23 1⁄2||58-59|
|XL||7 5⁄8||23 5⁄8 - 24 1⁄4||60-61|
|2X||7 7⁄8||24 3⁄8-24 7⁄8||62-63|
|3X||8 1⁄8||25-25 5⁄8||64-65|
Sizes are approximate and will vary with hat style and material. If unsure about which size to choose, it's best to choose a larger size, as our sizing system can adjust the hat down to one full size smaller.
Our Hats Have Been Seen In
Tumbleweed - Distressed Outback Felt Fedora Hat - Reviews
- Ssilversurfer525I recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoThis is an impressive hat.
The quality in this hat is stunning. Looks incredible. Fit was spot on. Thanks for an awesome hat. Ill be buying more. Not the best pix of it as Im not the best pix taker, but you get the point....The brim in the front and back were flatter. I like a down slant to hats, so this reflects that. Highly recommend this hat for those of you who are on the fence...AHAmerican Hat Makers3 weeks ago
Thank you! Great choice with this one and it look nice on you. :)
- SSStephen S.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productFace Type? LongHead Shape Long OvalHow many American Hat Maker Hats do you have? This is my 1stRated 5 stars4 months agoVery nice hat
Great quality and craftsmanship. Very comfortable and gets lots of attention. Would buy again.AHAmerican Hat Makers3 months ago
Stephen! you are rocking out! Thanks for sharing your awesome review, pictures and video!
- DEDarcy E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months agoTumbleweed Outback Fedora Hat
This Hat is Absolutely Beautiful I am a Queen when I wear this Hat got a lot of Compliments from a lot of People I plan on buying other Hats from this Company…Thank you American Hat Makers!❤️️❤️️❤️️👸🏽👑
- JFJen F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoLove this hat !
Love this hat so much ! It fits so nice and is made so well . The workmanship that went into this hat is amazing. It’s such a beautiful hat .
- RVRobert V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoAnother home run. It's unique,
Another home run. It's unique, different and I just love it. The Tumbleweed Outback Fedora doesn't come in my size but I bought it anyway, and with the use of a hat stretcher and some patience it now fits perfectly. I need to find a feather that matches the one in the photos. Needless to say it was packaged like a brinks truck and it arrived as if they drove it straight here.